Combined 11th Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine and the 3rd International Alliance of Academies of Childhood Disability 'Better Together' Conference 2022
The AusACPDM/IAACD 2022 will provide the perfect forum for companies actively involved in Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine to promote their products and services. The Conference will provide multidisciplinary scientific education for health professionals as well as promote excellence in research and best practice clinical care for children and adults with cerebral palsy and developmental conditions.
There will be many attractive sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities available to increase your company’s awareness to this audience, ranging from small to high level packages. Packages can also be individually tailored to suit your requirements.
Please contact the Sponsorship and Exhibition Director for more information;
Why Sponsor or Exhibit?
- Align your organisation with this important field of health and welfare provides you with the opportunity to consolidate relationships to a highly targeted audience involved in childhood disabilities.
- Participate in the world’s premier Conference for childhood disabilities with over 1,500 healthcare professionals expected all under one roof
- Connect with key decision makers in multidisciplinary scientific education for health professionals and researchers dedicated to the wellbeing of people with childhood-onset disabilities
- Ensure your organisation stays abreast of current developments and research and use this information to stay ahead of the market
- Develop business connections and strengthen relationships through face-to-face and virtual engagement
|Late breaking abstracts|
|Opens September 2021|
|Closes 5 September 2021|
|Early Bird Registration|
|Closes 1 November 2021|
|Better Together 2022|
|Pre-conference Sessions, 1 - 2 March 2022|
|Conference dates 2 - 5 March 2022|