Combined 11th Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine and the 3rd International Alliance of Academies of Childhood Disability 'Better Together' Conference 2022
The AusACPDM is pleased to offer a series of awards to honour our outstanding members and contributors to society. The Academy recognises scientific excellence and professional and community contributions with the following awards.Nominations are now open and will close on 15 December 2021
- Advocacy Achievement Award
- Mentorship Award
- Transformative Practice Award
- Person with lived experience – Outstanding Contribution Award
- Local Hero Award (from Victoria – host state of the conference)
Visit the AusACPDM website for further information on the awards criteria and submission process.
Each conference year, the AusACPDM recognises scientific excellence and professional and community contributions with the following awards presented at each AusACPDM conference.
- Best Paper and Best Poster
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation: Best prevention or cure paper
- Promising Career Award
Visit the AusACPDM website for further information on these awards.