Combined 11th Australasian Academy of Cerebral Palsy and Developmental Medicine and the 3rd International Alliance of Academies of Childhood Disabilities 'Better Together' Conference 2022
The Better Together 2022 Conference Accommodation Secretariat has negotiated special rates at nearby hotel properties in the Melbourne CBD district during the Conference.
You can now easily make your accommodation reservation at the preferred hotels for Better Together 2022 Conference via the online registration form. All rooms and rates below are held until 24 January 2022 or until sold out. Rooms are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please ensure to book your accommodation early to avoid disappointment.
- A deposit of one night only is required to secure your booking
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Breakfast is NOT included unless otherwise stated
- The rates listed are shown per night per room and for the full stay
- The rates are in Australian Dollars (AUD), inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is payable to the hotel chosen. There are no other additional charges to the hotel booking other than a credit card surcharge if paying by credit card
- Accessible rooms have been contracted and are available upon request directly with the Accommodation Secretariat via the registration form or via e-mail on email@example.com.
To secure your accommodation, a one night's deposit by credit card, electronic funds transfer or cheque is required and is forwarded to the hotel.
If only a deposit is paid to secure the reservation delegates must settle the balance of their account with the hotel concerned upon check in or check out, depending on the individual hotel.
If accommodation payments are not received by 24 January 2022 your room will be released back to the hotel and you may be liable for full payment. The Better Together 2022 Conference Accommodation Secretariat does not take responsibility for accommodation if deposits are not received by this date.
Kindly contact the Accommodation Manager should you wish to:
- Modify your accommodation booking, or choose to book accommodation after 24 January 2022
- Require accommodation outside the nights of 27 February 2022 to the 5 March 2022
- Are unable to book accommodation due to no availability below for your selected dates as individual enquires can be made on your behalf.
NO ACCOMMODATION PAYMENTS WILL BE REFUNDED ON OR AFTER 24 January 2022.
Participants who confirm an accommodation booking with a credit card or full pre-payment and who wish to cancel on or after 24 January 2022 are liable for the full cost of their accommodation nights cancelled. To cancel your reservation, please contact The Accommodation Secretariat at. Name changes to a reservation can be made at no charge.
Change of Booking
Any change in booking must be made in writing to the Accommodation Secretariat and NOT directly to the hotel before 24 January 2022. Any changes received after 24 January 2022 will be at the hotels discretion and based on availability.
As check in at most hotels is not until 1400, it is possible that your room may not be ready for immediate occupation on your early arrival. Whilst hotels will do everything possible to accommodate early arrivals, if you wish to be guaranteed immediate occupation you can pay an extra day’s tariff for the night before you are due to arrive. If you wish to take this precaution, please advise the Accommodation Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org or through the registration form so we can notify the hotel that your room is required early.
In the event of a “No Show” on the date of arrival, full cancellation penalties apply to all nights of the stay.
Please direct all accommodation enquiries to:
|Call for Abstracts|
|Closes 30 April 2021|
|Closes 6 June 2021|
|Early Bird Registration|
|Closes 1 November 2021|
|Late breaking abstracts|
|Opens September 2021|
|Better Together 2022|
|Pre-conference Sessions, 1 - 2 March 2022|
|Conference dates 2 - 5 March 2022|